Thursday, January 22, 2009

Loom Knitting:My first original Design



I have never been able to knit with needles and then I discovered 'knitting looms', as I live in Australia, I had to source the bulk of looms and patterns from the USA and England.


After I had successfully completed some hats that actually looked like something, I decided to get a bit adventurous and to have a go.

The result was the gorgeous bag that you see in the photo on the left, it is a drawstring bag that I designed and knitted on a Knifty Knitter round blue loom.

til later

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging and it looks like you are off to a good start. I love your little bag! Also, I've added you to my Blogroll. Best of luck, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Angela :) I love the color. Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Angela. Very nice bag. Keep up the posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for you lovely comments, I think it will be easy to become addicted to blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag!! I'm new to loom knitting and will have to give something like that a try!! Congratulations on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Monica,the bag is really easy, I will add the pattern here when I have time over the next couple of days. Loom on!!

    ReplyDelete